Saturday, January 2, 2010

Speechless Gathering

That day was gathering day…
I had my haircut that day as well…
This were me and my eldest sister..
Everybody said my outfits looked like going to work…
I though it was ok…

I am extreme talkative people as always…
But don’t know why, I was so quiet…
Everyone said so….
Haiz…just awful…

After watched movie “The Chipmunks 2”…
Then we just walked around…
And I knew Nicole was going to UK soon…
So we planned a day for her…it might be sing in music box…

I remembered that Nicole was my best friend before…
The precious memories that I remember are …
We always like to eat french fried together when the lessons was on…
Cheat together at spelling test…
It was exhilarated….

But now was no more…
After I knew it, I was deeply sadness….
And I just don’t know what I can say…

Actually, I wonder ask her whether remember or not…
Hey Nicole ,do you remember……………….
But it sound weird right…
Ate French friend together….> <

Haiz….
What a speechless gathering!!!!!


ATTENTION:Picture post later...

No comments: