Thursday, October 27, 2011

FAKERsss

I'm wondering when it is starting,
I'm feeling worry

Perhaps adults are right,
As you grown up, there are more different sort of people you will meet espcially.....
FAKERSSS!
Seriously, I hate those hypocrites "praise" me!!
They always like to show their struggling face said that
"I DONT HOW TO DO ARRRH"
No doubt, they are good ACTORS!!
But that's not the point, who cares =.=
I'm so worry that I'll become one of them slowly........
Which I don't want to =(
Sometimes, I not purpose to hide to do something "etc:study"
but when "People" saw it,
They will show their SKEPTICAL face, said that

"Ohw~study arrr..so hardworking" or even "You are making me so NervOuss"
It is soooooo ANNOYING!!!!!
The main point is It bring me that feeling
"Should I do this without letting people know?"
"AM I DOING THIS RIGHT NOW ?!!!!"
Just want those Fakers to know,

I DONT LIKE YOU =P !!!!
FXXX OFF :( !!!

No comments: